Please note: Our next available delivery date is May 7, 2020. You may still place your online order today for delivery on or after this date. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Quotations: Get Well
A doctor can bury his mistakes; an architect can only advise his clients to plant vines.
- Frank Lloyd Wright.
He who has health has hope,
- Arab proverb
but he who has hope has everything.
Never go to a doctor's office where office plants have died.
- Erma Bombeck, American humorist
What counts is not the size of the dog in a fight -
- Dwight D. Eisenhower, American president (1958)
It's the size of the fight in the dog.
People who feel well are sick people neglecting themselves.
- Jules Romain, French physician
When one has good health, it is not serious to be ill.
Your body is like a bar of soap.
- Ritchie Allen, American baseball player (1970s)
It gradually wears down, from repeated use.
God heals and the doctor takes the fees.
- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac